The Village of Swanton will provide a bulk drop off day for its residents on Saturday. Identification and proof of residency will be required.
Residents may drop off items at the Village Municipal Building at 219 Chestnut St. between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
– Limit of two bulk drop off loads per property. A load is equal to ONE full pickup bed or ONE full trailer. Please respect and follow these directions.
– No leaves, grass clippings, brush, or tree limbs
– No tires, motor oil, vehicle bodies or engines.
– No rocks, bricks, concrete, asphalt, or construction materials.
– No enclosed drums or tanks, all containers must be empty with lids removed.
– No chemicals, oil, gas, ammunition, explosives, hazardous or toxic chemicals.
– No refrigerators, air conditioners or any appliances containing Freon.
– No televisions
Recycle It, USA will be onsite to collect the following items:
– Computers/Servers Monitors/Displays
– Cameras & Camcorders Printers, Keyboards & Mice
– Networking Hardware Scanners & Projectors
– Video Game Consoles Cell Phones & PDAs
– Speakers & Stereo Equipment Memory, Storage Devices/Flash Drives
American Paint Recyclers will be onsite to collect the latex paint and stain. Individuals will pay a per can cash fee. Costs are Quarts-$1, Gallons- $2, and 5 Gallons $6. For more information, call: 888-978-6558