Here are the latest details on how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting the Swanton area:
• The Swancreek Township Administrative office and maintenance building will be closed until further notice. Office staff will be available via email.
If you have any questions, call 419-822-4371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reach Zoning call 567-454-2047. To reach the Maintenance Department call 419-467-6321. Call Matt Stout, Maintenance supervisor, at 419-467-6321 with cemetery needs.
Paperwork can be dropped in the beige drop box located outside the entrance door.
• The Village of Swanton Municipal Building is closed to the public. Village officials can be reached at 419-826-9515.
• In Swanton Township, ARS will be providing cart service only. The drivers will stay in their trucks. In addition, there will be no bulk pick up.
• The Museum of Fulton County is closed.
• Metroparks remain open. Programs are cancelled, and playgrounds and restrooms are closed.
Share your information at email@example.com.