10 Years Ago
• Joe and Carolyn Kahl were named grand marshals of the Corn Festival parade.
• Swanton Board of Education awarded a contract to Chartwells to run the district cafeterias.
25 Years Ago
• Swanton Public Library addition proceeded after some delays.
50 Years Ago
• Pat Doyle Buick-Pontiac offered a 1960 Chevrolet Impala for sale for $165.
75 Years Ago
90 Years Ago
• Swanton residents presented a petition to Village Council to curb reckless driving.
• The 14th annual reunion of the Hunt-Templeton School was held in Memorial Park.