10 Years Ago
• Gasoline prices climbed to over $4 per gallon in the Swanton area.
• New bleachers were planned for Swanton High School’s soccer/track complex.
25 Years Ago
• The Swanton High School band won the Class B Division of the marching band contest at the 119th Convention of the Northwest Ohio Fireman’s Association celebration in Clyde.
• Local businessman Al Mackey was named one of the top entrepreneurs of the year.
50 Years Ago
• Joe Noe was named general chairman of the annual St. Richards Festival.
75 Years Ago
90 Years Ago
• East Swanton School Association held its 20th annual reunion in Memorial Park.