10 Years Ago
• Promedica was to close its Swanton physician group.
• A commercial building was approved on Main Street on the site of the former Pat Doyle car dealership next to Kroger.
• Swanton’s Kristen Smith won the 300 hurdles at the NWOAL championships, breaking the league record.
• The Funky Unknown Destination Imagination team from Park Elementary School qualified for Global Finals.
25 Years Ago
• Swanton High School was to graduate 155 seniors with Stacy A. Weber the valedictorian.
50 Years Ago
• Graduation neared for approximately 120 seniors at Swanton High School.
75 Years Ago
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU