Fulton County Health Center is partnering with Toledo/Lucas County CareNET to provide on-site at FCHC, a licensed Healthcare Insurance Marketplace navigator. The navigator will be here to help answer questions and assist with enrollment into the Healthcare Insurance Marketplace and/or Ohio Medicaid.
The navigator will be located in the Rainbow Hematology/ Oncology Cancer Center Resource Library located near the main entrance of Fulton County Health Center. The dates and times for the navigator are as follows:
- Nov. 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Nov. 24, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dec. 8, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Dec 22, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Jan. 5, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Jan. 19, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Feb. 2, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Feb. 16, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
To help process eligibility for some health care eligibility, please bring the following:
• Social Security Numbers of those enrolling (or if a legal immigrant provide document numbers);
• Date of birth for all to be covered under the plan;
• Recent pay stub, w-2 forms, or a wage and tax statement;
• The policy number for any current health insurance plan you may have;
• Information on health insurance you are able to obtain through your employer or a family member’s
employer you are eligible to be enrolled in if applicable.
To schedule an appointment with the navigator, call 1-800-648-1176 or visit https://connector. getcoveredamerica.org/widget/. Walk-ins are also welcome on a first-come, first-serve basis.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU